Monday, June 16, 2008

To my biggest brother

Since Keith is currently on his day long trek out West today I wanted to let everyone know what a gift he has been to me from the time when my phone rang a couple of months ago and I looked at the caller ID and it said Keith Kohn till today, as he flies across the country and we finally "meet". We seem to already have a special bond or we just have too much time on our hands because we talk on the phone everyday. This has been a hard time in my life. Coming to terms with my father's shortcomings, chronic asthma that has had me hospitalized in the last 18 months more times than I can count and tying up all the lose ends as administrator of my little brother, Andy Kohn's estate.
He has been a true blessing in my life and for being an only child he certainly has taken the job of oldest brother better than anyone can imagine.
I am looking forward to not only the next 2 weeks but to the rest of our lives.
So biggest brother, here's to a lifetime of ups and downs, smiles and tears and whatever life throws at us. We all have each other and now I have 2 big brothers to lean on and that's a nice feeling. See you soon!! Love, your little sister, Amy

1 comment:

Keith W. Kohn said...

And sister, I plan to be a great big brother for a long time to come. Love you.