Sunday, January 25, 2009

Little Emily is born

Emily Nunez was born Jan. 24, at 12:14 p.m. She weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces, was 21 inches long (tall?) and is just adorable.

Mother Aimee Nunez, my second-youngest daughter, is doing grand and her hubby, Luis, is dancing on the clouds.

Today, Saturday, Jan. 25, is the only day in her life that Emily -- if she could talk -- would be able to legitimately ask, "What do I look, like I was born yesterday?" and mean it.

I'm posting several photos so you can judge for yourself whether she's the cutest 2-day-old baby you've ever seen, or at least seen today.

Enjoy.

Emily Snoozes.

Aimee and Emily.

The happy parents with Emily.

Sometimes she gets antsy.

Yes, Catherine and I are happy grandparents.

Karen loves her little niece.

Jen wants one just like this.

Kim holds her littlest niece.

Theresa holds Emily.

Emily takes a rest.

Mom and Dad pose with Emily.

Luis takes a nap.

Grandma loves her little dumpling.

Isn't she cute?

That's my little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to write a Facebook correction in which you said, "she's cute as a button," I'm sorry but a button has nothing on her, she is ADORABLE! What a beautiful addition to your family, a real sweetie.

congrats!

sarita F.